|You Save:||$0.28 (2% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 57 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 10, 2013
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary by: Director David Carson and Manny Coto
- Scoring Trek
- Next Generation Designer Flashback: Andrew Probert
- Stellar photography on Earth
- Brent Spiner: Data and Beyond part 1
- Trek Roundtable: Generations
- Starfleet Academy: Trilithium
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Patrick Stewart & William Shatner|
|Performer:||Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, Malcolm McDowell, James Doohan, Walter Koenig, Jacqueline Kim & Alan Ruck|
|Directed by||David Carson|
|Edited by||Peter E. Berger|
|Screenplay by||Ronald D. Moore & Brannon Braga|
|Composition by||Dennis McCarthy|
|Created by||Gene Roddenberry|
|Cinematography by||John A. Alonzo|
|Story by||Rick Berman, Ronald D. Moore & Brannon Braga|
|Produced by||Rick Berman|
|Executive Production by||Bernard Williams|
...A feast to anyone with a yen for cracklingly paced adventure... -- Rating: A-
A perfect microcosm on the film's problems can be found in Data's emotion chip snafu, a B-plot that runs the course of the whole film. Full Review
...The series' most ambitious film....Reasonably diverting to the neophyte. Even if you came in late for STAR TREK, you can come in here...
New York Times
...A dream team come true for Trekkies...
From the opening shot of a champagne bottle floating in space to the pulsating ribbon of an engulfing Nexus, the film's images dazzled me. Full Review
ReelTalk Movie Reviews
Rating: 3/4 -- The first big-screen adventure for the Star Trek: The Next Generation cast... Full Review
Reel Film Reviews
Rating: C- -- Pretty much everything from the time Kirk leaves to the time he reappears is a distraction. Full Review
The first feature film starring the cast of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" finds Captain Picard and crew battling a sinister scientist whose plot is a century old. Picard's only hope lies in forging an alliance with a legendary Star Fleet captain from the past.
A new version of the starship Enterprise is launched with Captain James T. Kirk as the guest of honor, but no longer calling the shots. But, within moments of take-off, the Enterprise receives a distress signal from two ships about to be obliterated, and Captain Kirk is asked to return to the helm. With his vast experience and expertise, he manages to save one of the ships. However, Kirk disappears in the process, and at least one of the passengers he saves is not all thankful. It seems that the rescue yanked him out of an idyllic world of perfect joy. Now he'll do anything, even kill, to return -- and it's up to Captain Jean-Luc Picard to prevent that from happening.
- Filmed in Deluxe color with anamorphic lenses.
- Rated BBFC PG by the British Board of Film Classification.
- The Paramount video #15318 comes in an iridescent, refractive, metallic sleeve, which the company refers to as the "Holofoil Box." In limited supplies only.
Star Trek - Jean-Luc Picard's Make it Soap - Body Soap
$3.18 BLACK FRIDAY
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Complete Series (47-DVD)
Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 1 (10-DVD)