Batman The Movie (Blu-ray)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$8.40 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.60 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: July 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: 20Th Century Studios
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- HD 5.1 Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes
- Interviews: 2001 35th Anniversary Piece Featuring Interviews with Adam West and Burt Ward
- Additional Audio - Isolated Score Track 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio (Lossless)
- Audio Commentary:
- Adam West - Star; Burt Ward - Star
- Lorenzo Semple Jr. - Screenwriter
- Batman: A Dynamic Legacy
- Caped Crusaders: A Heroes Tribute
- Gotham City's Most Wanted
- The Batmobile Revealed with George Barris
- BATMAN on Location: Mapping the Movie
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Teaser Trailer
- Forced Trailers: Jumper (now on),Day After Tomorrow (now on),Independence Day (now on)
- Holy Pop-Up Trivia Track, Batman!
- Interactive Pressbook
- The Batmobile Interactive Tour – A 360 Degree Navigational Tour
- From the Vaults of Adam West
- Production Stills
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Adam West, Burt Ward & Cesar Romero|
|Performer:||Neil Hamilton, Stafford Repp, Madge Blake, Reginald Denny, Frank Gorshin, Lee Meriwether & Burgess Meredith|
|Directed by||Leslie H. Martinson|
|Screenplay by||Lorenzo Semple Jr.|
|Composition by||Nelson Riddle|
|Director of Photography:||Howard Schwartz|
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb."
Rating: 4/5 -- Campy, colorful fun with the Caped Crusader plus several of his TV villains.
For Bat enthusiasts, this is a gold mine, for everyone else? A passable cult film. Full Review
Rating: 3/5 -- Fluffy, good-natured, endlessly quotable fun, just like you remember it. Full Review
Rating: B- -- Charming and completely ridiculous. Full Review
I'd choose Adam West's Batmobile over Michael Keaton's any day. Full Review
Not as good as Batman TV show, but still has endearing moments. Full Review
Classic Film and Television
Rating: 3/5 -- 1960s flick won't appeal to today's kids. Full Review
Common Sense Media
This full-length Batman movie was unleashed during the height of the television show's popularity in 1966, taking America to dizzying levels of superhero camp it had never before experienced. In stark contrast with the many dark and gritty incarnations of Batman, the film features all four of the famous crime fighter's most dastardly and cunning adversaries--the Penguin, the Joker, the Riddler, and Catwoman--joining forces to take over the world thanks to a De-Hydrator that turns people into piles of dust. The Caped Crusader and his trusty sidekick Robin pull out all the stops to thwart the bad guys, even if it means a BIFF! or a KA-POW! Before Keaton, before Bale, Adam West was...Batman.
Kaaapowie! Holy feature film, Batman... one based on the tongue-in-cheek, campy 1960's television series. Watch Batman and Robin battle sharks, Catwoman, The Joker and The Riddler on the big screen. Can they try to prevent the bad guys from taking over the world' With a "wham!" and a "pow!" and a "zip!"... our heroes just might win.
- Rated BBFC U by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Cinematographer: Howard Schwartz
Batman Collection (Batman / Batman & Robin / Batman Returns...
$12.10 Super Savings
Batman - Gotham Police Lanyard with Rubber ID Holder
$5.58 Super Savings
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice 3 Piece PEZ Set
$7.98 Super Savings
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm / Batman and Mr. Freeze:...
$12.10 Super Savings
Captain America (1979) / Captain America II: Death Too Soon...
$6.20 Super Savings