Topper Volume 3
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
- Episodes originally released 1953-1954
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: October 26, 2010
- Originally Released: 1953
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Leo G. Carroll, Anne Jeffreys & Robert Sterling|
|Directed by||Lew Landers, Paul Landres & Philip Rapp|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Decorating: A sleazy interior decorator cons Mrs. Topper into buying a $3000 set of "modern" furniture. The Kerbys are determined to get her money back.
Legacy: An uncle dies and leaves a million dollar inheritance to the Kerbys. A crooked lawyer hires actors to impersonate them, to prevent the money from going to charity.
The Picnic: Outdoorsman cousin Willie comes to stay with the Toppers and turns the household upside down.
Includes bonus "Joe Palooka Story" episode, "Below the Border" (1954) starring Joe Kirkwood.
- Sales Rank: 2,729
- UPC: 089218644190
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item